The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BH, sometimes I worry about you brother. :lol!:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Anywho, it's now time for Clue 2!!!!!!!!!!

When my pipe's lit at the end of the day, a good Balkan or Burley would be my mainstay.

Actually, that was impressive... I have never heard someone play the kazoo that well. :lol!:

d4klutz":8aov5mkm said:
Actually, that was impressive... I have never heard someone play the kazoo that well.  :lol!:
I'm fairly certain that phrase has never before been uttered in the history of spoken language :p

Oh,  preparing for takeoff!

Ocelot55":d4pu5yew said:
Anywho, it's now time for Clue 2!!!!!!!!!!

When my pipe's lit at the end of the day, a good Balkan or Burley would be my mainstay.

He posted it. :)

Bomb is away! I hope the bombee has a sweet tooth! (and remembers to search through to the bottom of the box)

My deduction as to the identity of the Butcher has been PM'd to Ocelot.

:star:  :star:  :star:  :star:  :star:

My load out is being chosen and secured in the bomb bay for deployment on Departure Day...which, for me, is Wednesday.

I am giving the Fokker one more try on this run.  It will take off at 0800 tomorrow morning.  If this new pilot pulls the same chicanery as the last one, I will need to find a new method of launching these munitions.   Payload is selected and will be ready for takeoff.

BTW, how many more clues will we receive? I have a name in my mind, but would like not to send it off until I am a little more sure.

Ocelot must be out and about. My deduction, sent at 8:45 am Pacific Time, is still sitting in my Outhouse...er, Outbox.

I'm sure that when he does 'pick up' that doing another clue will be pointless...as I will have won!!! :lol:

My bomb is away. I usually get that done on Wednesday and it arrives Saturday. Now I've released it on Tuesday and am praying it doesn't arrive Thursday! We'll see.

Another guess, another miss! Sorry BH and WarlockBob

Murder Mystery Participants

Fatman
Blackhorse
D4klutz
DrT999
Simple Man
WarlockBob
MichaelM
PozzSka
Juanmedusa
Mejoshee
nismo270r
fsu92john

Time for Clue 3!!!!!!!!

I like my beers dark and my razor mostly put away.