The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was sitting here quietly, minding my own business, paying my bills, when I heard a whistling sound descending from above! Then an explosion! The house shook and when the smoke cleared I checked, and sure enough, there was a large amount of damage to my front porch! After checking the shrapnel, I knew I was a victim of 'friendly fire'. Why would my brothers and sisters do such a thing???? Have you forgotten so soon that I once flew with you on many missions myself???

Anyway, from past experience, I believe that this was a diversionary tactic to draw the real sap into a false sense of security. I am sure tomorrow will be devastating for the real victim!

After running the bomb under water for 30 minutes, I opened it up to find a menacing jack-o-lantern face glaring at me. I loosened the draw string and peered inside and beheld candy, (poisoned, I am sure!), body parts, (hearts, fingers, eyeballs, a sickening array of carnage), but then, what is this that I see? A couple of tins of quality tobacco and what appears to be a pipe! Not so easy to retrieve though, you see, the sick sender placed a rather large tarantula to guard them! It dared me to thrust my hand in and pull out the treasure. And thrust my hand in I did! Ever so swiftly to avoid the gruesome fangs.

I escaped unscathed! HA! I now have in my possession the spoils! A tin of The Virginia Cream! And another of Savinelli Mr G, Black Cavendish! And to top it all off, the most beautiful Stanwell Golden Danish pipe!

I am grateful for the "attention"... :lol: and I hope to one day be able to fly along side of you guys again. I am more comfortable in the pilots seat then I am in the target sights. But thank you very much! I'll get you back.... sometime, when you're least expecting it!

P1010004_zpstfnyftur.jpg

P1010003_zpsuek0ddj7.jpg

Haha! Body parts, ewwwwwww! If only the USPS knew what people were sending each other. Would body parts fall under "Is there anything liquid, perishable, or potentially hazardous?" I mean, it's already "perished", so it's okay, right?

It's time for the the next clue. Everybody ready?

Clue #2

I may be a vet, but I will not inoculate your pet. (For Pete's sake look what happened to the horse!) .

Murder Mystery Participants:

-Black Horse
-Fatman
-DrumsAndBeer
-Timbo
-WarlockBob
-nismo270r
-Ozark Wizard
-MichaelM
-fsu92john
-Jevverrett
-kaitlyn3837
-beardedbassguy

Another miss! Better luck next time Warlock.

Hope your daughter is well soon Padre! Let us know, we're all praying and thinking of you and your family.

My bomb deployed with an expected delivery destruction date of tomorrow! :twisted: I've just been slacking and didn't post when it went out.

Visual confirmation of hit, certainty = 85%.

EDIT: Tracking confirms hit, certainty = 100%

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?