Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

titles

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Irene Adler

Reaction score
How come every one else gets to have titles under their user names??? Is that strictly a mod thing, or can I have one??? :joker:

jhuggett

Administrator
Reaction score
They are added after a while. No real structure to it just after you've been here a while someone goes, "Hey we should give Irene and title." :lol:

Puff Daddy

Staff member
Reaction score
LL":2qehwnbg said:
It means They don't like you.
In LL's case the lack of commentary under his screen name is ominous silence :lol:

LL

Reaction score
jhuggett":6u0nuzgx said:
Fixed, LL now has a title. :lol:
I gotta learn to keep my mouth shut. (PB, stop laughing.)

Justpipes

Reaction score
Puff Daddy":kz9vh38x said:
LL":kz9vh38x said:
jhuggett":kz9vh38x said:
I gotta learn to keep my mouth shut. (PB, stop laughing.)
:lol!: Classic! :lol:
Absolutely! You are a pain in my............LL but I still love you! I was even thinking of sending some pipes for rejuvination.

Winslow

Reaction score
I desire the title "Postmaster General" please. :shock:

Winslow :sunny:

LL

Reaction score
Winslow":bt0zc6tq said:
I desire the title "Postmaster General" please. :shock:
Postmaster? I thought that was Ming the Merciless.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Same difference... have you tried to mail anything lately? You have to crawl prostrate backwards and beg before the Master to allow you to get a tracking number.

LL

Reaction score
jhuggett":3mnh3dr7 said:
Oh yeah... your last gf sent me this pic of you. Looks like you had some fun times, J. Now that she's gone, I thought you might want it back. :twisted:

jhuggett

Administrator
Reaction score
LL":3v60gckm said:
jhuggett":3v60gckm said:
Oh yeah... your last gf sent me this pic of you. Looks like you had some fun times, J. Now that she's gone, I thought you might want it back. :twisted:

Hell I wish I was that cool! :lol:

Natch

Reaction score
Hey, I want a title too. I want: Your Most Perfect Temple of Absolute Wisdom. I think it kind of sums me up, hey?!?

Actually, it comes from my first teaching assignment. I didn't have my degree yet and one of the students (a gen. ed. freshman class) asked me what my title was. I told them that I was ABD, but not officially a Dr. for a few more months, so they could call me Mr. this or Prof. that, or pretty much what ever they were comfortable with. When a shy young lady asked what I wanted to be called, I said in a deadpan voice, "Your Most Perfect Temple of Absolute Wisdom", and when I paused for the laughter I expected, I noticed half of them were actually writing it down!

That's when I learned that for some odd reason, when someone pays good money to go to college and some yahoo with a tie on walks to the front of the class and begins yammering, they actually think the yahoo knows something and they should listen. I get the feeling you nimnutz don't fall into that trap? :mrgreen: Perhaps if I charged for my "wisdom" I'd get more respect around here. :no:

Natch

SmokeyTweed

Reaction score
I'm gonna let everyone in on a little secret, you can't pick your own "title or nickname" just let it be and if you get one, you get one... :cheers: