What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo Ming! Thanx for posting that site, I know beans about computers, but i fumbled around this site and totally enjoyed it, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

We shall intuitively know how to handle situations which used to baffle us. :sunny:

Winslow

Even' All, Just finished listening to Ray Smith's Jazz Decades show, wgbh-fm, 89.70, "V" Discs, recorded during the war , Goodman,Teagarden, Ellington, Armstrong,Ken. :tongue:

pipetongue1":89houdwg said:
Even' All, Just finished listening to Ray Smith's Jazz Decades show, wgbh-fm, 89.70, "V" Discs, recorded during the war , Goodman,Teagarden, Ellington, Armstrong,Ken. :tongue:

Very cool. Those old war records are great.

A group from my teen years.

Starcastle

Kind of like a Yes, or Styx style. Progressive Rock. I picked up a bunch of used albums recently.

Grateful Dead -Live at The Knick'- I was at these shows when they where recorded....Good Times!

C, this must be played loud!

BLACK_KEYS.jpg

Breakin' it up, Breakn' it down

Muddy Waters/Johnny Winter/James Cotton/Pinetop Perkins

Hi Midnight!

For Tj,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K91Qj870HHk" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jamming to some live PHISH. News years Eve show Y2K, 2nd Night. Groovy!!! :bounce:
Next up is some Dave Mathews Band followed up by Some Disco Biscuits and some Good 'ol Grateful Dead.

A variety of German military music and pop songs from WW2.Got them from a submarine gamers forum to load into my Silent Hunter 3 game so I can keep the crew happy on those long patrols. :pirat: :pirat: :pirat:

Winslow