What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for right now because the weather is poor i'm listening to
the best of the rat pack,
especially "stormy weather" by the chairman of the board.

My son sent me a CD by Jamie Cullum called Twentysomething. He sure plays a good piano. I was told this was his "gentlest CD. I sure enjoy it.

I drive my kids to school every morning, this morning we listened to Ed McCurdy's Childrens songs, which I listened to as a child. Always brings back fond memories.

Man I sure miss Michale Hedges.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PUhc1Wegoos" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simple Man- originally i believe a skynard tune but i'm listening to a great cover of it by shinedown.

I don't know too much about classical music though I do like to listen to it sometimes.

You probably won't believe this but when I was traveling recently I stayed at a Crowne Plaza and brought home the sleeping CD from the room and it is fantastic! It doesn't say who the artist are but probably just some studio mixed stuff. Needless to say, wonderful smooth listening!

Then I threw on a Bebo Norman CD, Try. I love Bebo Norman's music. Makes you want to praise the Lord all night.

Then, I pulled out my guitar and played some of my own music. A little praise and worship mixed in with some traditional bluegrass. Good enough to entertain myself anyway!

Justpipes":4u1kvnha said:
Then, I pulled out my guitar and played. Good enough to entertain myself anyway!
Watch out JP, JT's back!

I have been listening to Trader galloping off in the sunset.

Clip clop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Clip clop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Adios, buckaroo!

thomas james":3o2b1de7 said:
Justpipes":3o2b1de7 said:
Then, I pulled out my guitar and played. Good enough to entertain myself anyway!
Watch out JP, JT's back!

I have been listening to Trader galloping off in the sunset.

Clip clop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Clip clop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Adios, buckaroo!
I certainly wouldn't want to run anyone else off, better put the guitar back in the case! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A whole bunch of Duane Eddy this morning, and now a mix of David Bowie (Man who sold the World, Hunky Dory, and Diamond Dogs)

Pandora radio. A mix of British Invasion, The Chieftains, Beatles Radio, B B King radio, Classic Pop, Doo Wop and California Dreaming. Right now it's playing Steve Miller Band - Jet Airliner.