What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In celebration of Halloween I've been listening to The Smashing Pumpkins this morning.

Even though he is a despicable child-molester I have to say honestly i'm listening to thriller.

Roy Buchanan, brings tears to my eyes, much loved much missed...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c5_kkK8Y2Ts" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm at work, listening to KD Radio on the computer. Just heard Little Richard - Lucille. Now it's an instrumental I don't recognise with Duane Eddy style guitar and a lot of sax.

Shortwave on my '58 Zenith Transoceanic A600 , specifically a station out of Romania on the 4-9 band

Arturo Toscanini - Nine Beethoven Symphonies with the NBC Symphony Orchestra on RCA Victor Red Seal vinyl.

7 Albums, 14 sides :D 8) 8)

Midnight Blues":3fp5g9ku said:
Shortwave on my '58 Zenith Transoceanic A600
Sweet radio Dan!! :D

Some classical piano this morning, Lori Line's Simply Grand CD 8)

Thanks P,

I've had her now for about 6 years and it works as well as the day she left the Zenith plant in Chicago...

Johnny Winter, The
Progressive Blues Experiment,,,,1969 was a very good year!

Beethovens 5th symphony while tinkering & smoking my pipe in my workshop yesterday. :pipe:

Red Sea pirates just seized a supertanker (the largest captured vessel in history), so I figured piratey music was appropriate.
I'm listening to Chants de Marins (traditional sailing songs) and Rogue's gallery (old nautical tunes recorded by everyone from Bono to Nick Cave and Ralph Steadman).

The cold arctic blast this week finds me tinkering & smoking in my workshop listening to Henryk Gorecki's Symphony #3. The melancholy tone seems to fit the wintry overcast feel.