What are you listening to

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now, I'm listening to my wife yelling at me for eating almost half of the cake she just baked.

That's in stereo.

Mike

pipemaker":02tgrj2j said:
Right now, I'm listening to my wife yelling at me for eating almost half of the cake she just baked.

That's in stereo.

Mike
Mike,

You probably need to go ahead and get fitted for that hearing aid that Wanda has been trying to get you to wear all these years so she won't have to yell so loud. :lol:

Tonights line up:

Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto
"Live at Carnagie Hall"

Stanley Turrentine
"If I Could"

Wynton Marsalis
"Reeltime-Swinging into the 21st"

Pat Metheny Quartet
"Quartet"

The Road House has been playing lots of Hank Snow this morning :D :D "Movin' On"

Hank Snow was born in Nova Scotia. When I serve a church (in the early 1980's) in his birthplace, the Bowater Pulp and Paper Mill built and dedicated a playground in his honour. It was almost across the street from where we were living and our children played at the park.

:D Paul

[/quote]Because he never forgot his troubled childhood he established the Hank Snow Foundation for abused children. He supported many foster children from around the world. He also dedicated a wonderful children's playground on the site of his parent's former home in Brooklyn, Nova Scotia in which Bowater Mersey Paper Company constructed.

The Pixies,"Doolittle" Monkey gone to heaven.....
Getting mellow in my middle age.
Tony

thomas james":7y9psuxu said:
Tonights line up:

Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto
"Live at Carnagie Hall"

Stanley Turrentine
"If I Could"

Wynton Marsalis
"Reeltime-Swinging into the 21st"

Pat Metheny Quartet
"Quartet"
tj,

I don't seem to recall ever seeing the "Dixie Chicks" in your line-up?
(or is that for the Rubber Room?)

:D Paul

The Fabulous Thunderbirds/Girls go wild

tbirds.jpg