What are you smokin'?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing yet today just a pipe so far.
yesterday 2010 parti pc esp. vary good.

Oliva Tobacco (which I am told is different from Oliva Cigars) Angel 100 OTC. Nice spicy-smooth contrast. Thanks, Santa!

No cigars yet today, but wanted to thumbs up the 5 Vegas - I like the "A" series.

Isla del Sol (Drew Estates coffee-flavor cheapie.) A bit one-note, but compared to paying 2-3x more for a slightly fancier flavored smoke, this is pretty nice.

I celebrated the Saints' all too thrilling victory over the
hated Falcons with a Trinidad Fundadore (STE May '07).
Delightful cigar, perfect draw and razor sharp burn.

08 Upmann 46 magnum

09 Bolivar Short Beli EL

both were firing on all cylinders. The Boli had a campfire quality that seemed almost related to a pipe in "certain" ways.

LAST NIGHT was the B&M I frequent employee Holiday Dinner and we did it HIGH STYLE

pre-meal: Casa Magna Colorado "pikitino" a little flavor bomb. Maybe my favorite vitola of this blend.

Mid-meal: Tatuaje TAA (a limited release to only 40 stores in US) SUPERB! This will be my winter go to.

Post meal: Cuban farm-rolled

EPIC in every way!

Quesada Ockoberfest Uber!

Manuel Quesada could do no wrong this year, for himself or the stuff he blended for others.

EPIC!

Hermit":3jebjs7z said:
I celebrated the Saints' all too thrilling victory over the
hated Falcons with a Trinidad Fundadore (STE May '07).
Delightful cigar, perfect draw and razor sharp burn.

Trinis are just so rich and complex. I can hardly believe they are discontinuing the Rob-T and Rob-X in 2012. Tragedy.

Behike54":1cuxaetz said:
Quesada Ockoberfest Uber!

Manuel Quesada could do no wrong this year, for himself or the stuff he blended for others.

EPIC!
Absolutely! The Fonseca CXX was one of my favorites, as well as the Quesada Espana corona.

I smoked an '07 HdM Epicure No 1 today while watching the Giants. '07 was a great year for the HdMs!

szyzk":ash43the said:
The Fonseca CXX was one of my favorites, as well as the Quesada Espana corona.

I smoked an '07 HdM Epicure No 1 today while watching the Giants. '07 was a great year for the HdMs!

Weird: I JUST NOW ordered More Oktoberfest Ubers, Espana coronas, and Casa Magna Domus Magnus! CRAZY!

Behike54":v3d1nmvr said:
Casa Magna Domus Magnus!
I don't normally like large RG, but the Optimus is sublime!

I wasn't as impressed with the Oktoberfest - my RG preference is showing - but I have a few more that I'll try again in a few months.

szyzk":uc33ox0o said:
Behike54":uc33ox0o said:
Casa Magna Domus Magnus!
I don't normally like large RG, but the Optimus is sublime!

I wasn't as impressed with the Oktoberfest - my RG preference is showing - but I have a few more that I'll try again in a few months.
The box-press of the CMDM made it quite easy to manage.

The Oktoberfest UBER, on the other hand, at 60x65, one must feel fairly comfortable with smoking a summer sausage. :mrgreen:

szyzk":hwv00kr2 said:
Behike54":hwv00kr2 said:
2010 Monte Petit Edmundo
How are the 2010s smoking?
Really well. There is a nuttiness coupled with cedar and spice that I like a lot. A touch of youth still there, but I just finished boxes from 06, 07, and 08, so I may be sensitive to that. GREAT cigar.