What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost half way through this bowl of 1960’s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. It burns kinda quickly, but it doesn't bite. Age does change this blend. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo on this cloudy day.

My after lunch smoke is HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Magnum Force.

Now smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Just finishing this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Half&Half with perique in a 2015 dark brown smooth straight Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service “Bing” replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Death Valley Days.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Getting ready to go out for nice dinner.

… earlier...Lane Burley & Black...then, PA...now, H&H WhiteKnight in a Savinelli Miele Honey billiard(111 KS)… coffee on the side...

Back home after a terrific dinner, and am now smoking HU White Horses in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking year 2011 MacBaren Norwood in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. Watching the Dodgers-Brewers game.

You have to be the world's most active pipe smoker Jim. :cheers:

hobie1dog":pzc8l6qz said:
You have to be the world's most active pipe smoker Jim. :cheers:
I'm doing my best, man!!! :D

Now enjoying Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

A third of the way through this bowl of Sutliff J4 Burley in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic stem. This will finish my smoking day. Watching a documentary about the one... the only... Groucho!

2632792514b7db3a55ae85ae40a2855057988c70.jpg

Pipeshop.net Premium Mixture No 1.

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smyooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle Cheerwine made with pure can sugar is my dink.

Now smoking 1960’s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Watching MLB TV., but will leave in a bit to watch the Ant-Man movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.