What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to the movie soon with a bowl of D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

… earlier...Sutliff Elizabethan Match...now, H&H Fusiliers Ration Sp. Reserve in a Savinelli Oceano Author(320 KS)… coffee….

Back home after watching the mediocre Ant Man and Wasp movie, and am almost half way through this bowl of Half&Half with perique in a 2015 dark brown smooth straight Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service “Bing” replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

… earlier...Velvet… then, Paladin...now, Balkan Sasieni in a '82 gp.4+ Dunhill Cumberland Brandy...last of the coffee...

Just finished smoking Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.

Just the usual in the usual the last few days, but today Olde Virginia in a Czech mini-churchwarden and the last of some Grasmere flake in a Legend

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Phone chatting about the weak Ant Man and Wasp movie.

About a third of the bowl left of Greve Hamilton’s Blandning in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

Sorry for my "no like" attitude to the posts of many members but due to the sad news from the fire here i don't feel good that's why i don't write introduction [infos about the weather-greetings etc].

26331118b081674c1f19f0570063d1b513303ff0.jpg

Wessex Balkan Supreme.

A third of the way through this bowl of Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem. This will finish my smoking day.

… earlier...Lane Burley...then, Hickory Match...now Flying Dutchman Match in an Ardor DR Urano panel Canadian...coffee on the side...

Back home after running a couple errands. Had a bowl of Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem. Almost lunch time.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am now smoking 1960’s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Not a bad day here considering the big thunder storms we had last night.

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Hopaling Cassidy.

"I am still standing"
It's not for the song but for the Empire State Building.

263328049c8918d9b4e89943da8da11d8a5d7849.jpg

The Empire State Building B-25 crash was a [9:49 a.m. on Saturday, July 28] 1945 aircraft accident in which a B-25 Mitchell bomber, piloted in thick fog over New York City, crashed into the Empire State Building. The accident did not compromise the building's structural integrity, but it did cause fourteen deaths (three crewmen and eleven people in the building) and damage estimated at $1,000,000 ($13,593,346 in 2017 dollars).

I am smoking Orlik Club Mixture in a Brebbia, cool water beside me [plus notes for bills].

Status
Not open for further replies.