What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning from Greece and the sunny Athens with 33°C. I still in struggle with my lost archives, meanwile here is the A' part of my coffee cups collection at work.

2656411033e64dfaf1d9dd040bccb2b25c360fd6.jpg

In my corn cob pipe is Samuel Gawith BC pipe tobacco.

… earlier...Sail Yellow...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a Savinelli Miele Honey billiard(111 KS)… fresh coffee...errands this AM...

D&S Prince’s Blend in a rusticated Sav 320 Hercules with ice water.

… earlier...PS LBF… then, another bowl of H&H BlackHouse...now, SG FVF(lightly rubbed) in a '93 gp.3 Dunhill Chestnut apple...last of the coffee...

Good morning from Greece and the sunny Athens with 31°C and here is the Β' part of my coffee cups collection at work.

265670452dd4fa370e0328496b22782caa7e4e43.jpg

I am smoking Mac Baren 7 Seas Gold Blend.

… H&H BlackHouse in a Falcon international bent stem with thick-walled Dublin bowl...still coffee...

AHH Sept fishing at the lake with a Black coffee CAO black something or other throwing buzz baits before the sun came up. Retirement is worth the grind me thinks. Almost forgot im smoking the black something or other in a Pete 309 Standard System Army that has stood the test of time and didn't falter

Dunbar in a Tinsky rusticated bent paneled dublin, ice water to drink.

… earlier...Flying Dutchman Match...then, Billy Budd Blonde...followed by Arango Balkan Supreme...now, SG 1792 Flake (diced) in a '01 gp.5 Dunhill shell Dublin...last of the coffee...

… earlier...5 Brothers...now, CH in a MM bent General...fresh coffee...and like Mark, only Half & Half!

Union Square in a Bruyere St. Claude smooth straight dublin stack, with ice water.

Having some McClelland Dark Star in my MM 5th Ave Diplomat.

… earlier...Sutliff Barking Dog Match...then, SG 1792 Flake (rubbed)… now, G&H Ennerdale Flake (well rubbed) in a '13 gp.4 Dunhill Bruyere billiard...last of the coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.