What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mixture of SG Firedance flake and EA Carie Dark Flake no7. Cube cut and gravity fed in an EA Carie Magic Inch straight brandy blast.

Jim

Balkan Supreme in a Peterson Kapet 03 with a cup of mint tea

The mint tea was quite refreshing with the Balkan Supreme

… earlier...OGS...then, Lane Andullo...now, War Horse Bar(sliced and rubbed)in a RD Pipe XL smooth Canadian...last of the coffee...

Just few minutes before sunset.

265847426baf3dcca5b1dd020cd8f611ed4b0f67.jpg

I am smoking DTM Danish style Black Cavendish.

2658474314742f6d30e2c2bd1f2867584482f0b1.jpg

… earlier...CB Copper...now, Sutliff 515 RC-1 in a Caminetto carved apple...coffee on the side...errands this AM...

Dunbar in a Tinsky rusticated bent bulldog with ice water to drink.

… earlier... PA Match...then, Half & Half...now, 1-Q in a Savinelli Rustic Tundra Author(320EX)…. last of the coffee...

… earlier...Sutliff RR Match...now, 3 Nuns in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian...coffee...

SPC Mississippi River in a Jeantet straight smooth paneled billiard with ice water.

… earlier...SWR('78)… then, D&R London Dock...now, Lane BLWB in a '47 Dunhill LB shell billiard...last of the coffee...

… earlier...finished a bowl of SG Skiff Mixture...now, H&H Louisiana Red in an Ardor DR Urano panel Canadian...fresh coffee...

Since 2 am i have been smoking, I'm having second thoughts about dual zoning the house and its 85 in here. Oh sorry i have been chewing on an old Kaywoodie Supergrain bulldog Carb with some Lanes IQ .
Words to live by; if some bright design engineer insists that you " upgrade into two central a.c. units" . Keep your temper, go to the gun safe load up the Lancaster 450/500 . and inform him he has ten seconds to vacate the premises, or he shall be displayed on the wall right next to the satilite salesperson.

Status
Not open for further replies.