What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

Just finished smoking Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This will get me to dinner time.

...earlier...Chatham Manor...then, Peretti Thanksgiving Day 2018...now, Erinmore Mixture in a RD Pipe bent Morta Rhodesian...last of the coffee...

Relaxing after a wonderful baby back ribs and mashed potatoes dinner with freshly baked brownies for dessert. About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Prince Albert Choice in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Watching a Hopalong Cassidy movie.

I would like to suggest you a song, although the appearance of the members is funny has nice Nature scenes plus flute-violin-bagpipe. As for the name Marusa we have it here too, it's very common especially in the country some girls called Maruso as an in purpose paraphrase.

a028.gif

Otava Yo - Maruša (Cossack's lezginka)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtvH34CmZY

I am smoking Seasons Harvest time in a Real Briar.

Sid.Stavros":8phuxh12 said:
I would like to suggest you a song, although the appearance of the members is funny has nice Nature scenes plus flute-violin-bagpipe. As for the name Marusa we have it here too, it's very common especially in the country some girls called Maruso as an in purpose paraphrase.

a028.gif

Otava Yo - Maruša (Cossack's lezginka)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtvH34CmZY

I am smoking Seasons Harvest time in a Real Briar.
Sid

That was a good video. I enjoyed the music and scenery. What is the significance of the small stove?

I've been renewing my acquaintance with MM Country Gentleman which I got right after it was released but promptly forgot about. It goes down well in my MM Mark Twain cob.

Cheers,

RR

Just finishing Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

My after lunch smoke is Von Eicken Three Stars in a 1999 Brebbia black sandblasted quarter bend egg small pocket pipe with a black vulcanite saddle stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking year 2006 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Listing this a few minutes early: Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Had a short nap, and am now smoking 1960s Edgeworth Slices in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Stonehaven in a Jeantet foursquare with ice water.

Started off the day with a bowl of aged LTF in my Jesse Jones blasted apple w/bamboo. I find this a very companionable first smoke of the day.

Progressed to some of Ozzie's most excellent Pebble Castle, which the estate Brebbia 'bash seems to be dedicated to.

Mid-afternoon burned some PA in a gifted Bjarne 1/2 bent apple from a great brother.

Have some aged Marlin Flake awaiting after supper. Pipe to be decided.

Looks like my consumption has gone from 2 to 4 bowls/day since I retired. And so far that hasn't stressed out my palate.

Despite coming down with a head cold over the past few days, food and 'baccy still tastes OK.

Cheers,

RR

Now smoking Watch City Christmas Present 2015 in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

... earlier...Peretti Thanksgiving Day 2018...then, Lane Burley...followed by Hickory Match...now, Plum Pudding Sp. Res. in a Neerup smooth 6 panel bent billiard...

Status
Not open for further replies.