What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Robert McConnell Virginia 5 Year Matured in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

... earlier...R. McConnell Special London...then, Black Frigate...followed by, PA Match...now, Jolly Old St. Nick in a Castello KKKK Trademark Billiard...last of the Earl Grey...

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, spaghetti and meatballs dinner with a bowl of early ‘90s Walnut in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by J. Boglon with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. Getting ready to watch an old TV show, Sam Benedict starring Edmond O'Brien.

SG Mayor’s Chocolate Flake in a 80’s Peterson Sherlock Holmes rusticated bent bulldog

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from Greece and the sunny Athens with 20°C.

26837516cf86ab634888ba22678a18b82830ec12.jpg

Briar Patch Black Raspberry.

... earlier...Lane Burley...then, SWRA...now, Peretti Thanksgiving Day 2018 in a Bruyere St. Claude panel billiard...coffee on the side...

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Going to run a few errands, and one of the blends I'm taking with me is Jim’s C Blend in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend bulldog with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

A message from Greeks to Americans:

«I feel you California!
I have gone through the loss of my hometown, a place where I created my memories and lived my dreams.
I have felt what it’s like to look around me and not recognize surroundings that were once familiar.
I have felt how it is to be wondering «why?». «And now what?». To wonder what the future will hold . . . or if I can ever even start again..
I have experienced losing everything I took for granted!
But let me tell you , you have to stay strong California!
Because even though you will be feeling, disappointment, bitterness, sorrow and anger -you will find something; and that something will keep you upright.
You will realize that you are not alone, cause many are there to support you.
You will succeed… And by working together, your “Paradise” will rise again.
I feel you California!»

26839070134663ae0292d14ef490f9526d272069.jpg

I am smoking Hearth and Home Butternut Burley.

Home again, and am now smoking 1970s Hickey & Nicholson Classic Reserve in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Part way through this bowl of year 2006 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Hal o’ The Wynd in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare, sweat tea to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.