What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still sampling some BBF, trying to wrapping my head around it. It's quite fluidic in it's impressions! Using a twenty dollar Stanny.

Hello from Greece, he had a small period of rain last night but now he have sun and 21°C here in Athens.

2684446508e7a08f536dd63d1d9d9c1d3ba7433c.jpg

Gawith Hoggarth & Co Bob's Chocolate.

Brewdude":px0ccj8a said:
What is the significance of the small stove?
It's Samovar my dear sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0miY5E4b24

a heated metal container traditionally used to heat and boil water in Russia. Additionally, the samovar is well known outside of Russia and spread through the Russian culture to Eastern Europe, South-Eastern Europe, Iran, Afghanistan, Kashmir, the Middle East, Vietnam, and is meanwhile also known in some parts of Central Europe.

Couldn't sleep, so I'm smoking A&C Petersen The Chief’s Own Curly Cut No. 598 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic stem. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching The Lone Ranger. The Bob Newhart Show is next.

Just finished smoking McClelland 5100 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem.

Louisiana Red in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare with coffee.

... earlier...Black Frigate...then, BlackHouse...followed by Angler's Dream...now, Plum Pudding Sp. Res. in a Cavicchi(CCCC)smooth bent apple...last of the coffee

Couldn't sleep, so I'm smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. M'lady is making breakfast and I'm watching The Lone Ranger.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Watching The Bob Newhart Show.

Listening to Alice's Restaurant and cracked open the 2008 Dark Star while the two turkeys are smoking. Thank you guys for making a great day better!

...again, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to one and all...earlier...Lane Burley...then, 1Q...now, Peretti Thanksgiving 2018 in a '10 gp.6 Dunhill shell "Oxford" panel billiard...fresh coffee on the side...doing some last minute prep for dinner this afternoon...

Sutliff Crumble Kake Red Va in a Brebbia straight sandblasted dublin with coffee.

Post feast smoke is Pegasus in a Jeantet foursquare with ice water.

Just finished smoking Jim's VaPer in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.