What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Garfinkel Oriental Express (Special Mixture No. 11) in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem. Not sure about the age of the tobacco, but it's probably from the 1960s.

Now smoking Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

26853441c85bd21571fd35e5db58fb25634c1b98.jpg

Stanwell Melange, double Greek coffee and cool water beside me.

Dunbar in a Tinsky rusticated bent paneled dublin with coffee. Watching FSU v UF.

Just finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Lunch is about ready!

Enjoyed a very tasty grilled cheese sandwich and New England clam chowder lunch, and am now smoking The Smoke Shop Summer Delight in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Almost finished drinking this bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar. Watching a documentary on the JFK murder on this cold, rainy day.

Now smoking year 2006 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Have enough left for half a bowl or so.

Now smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Just finished smoking original Stonehenge in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

Now smoking Prince Albert Choice in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful chicken noodle casserole and a big slice of freshly baked egg custard pie with a bowl of early ‘90s Walnut in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by J. Boglon with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. Watching Elementary. With baseball season over, we are finally on the road to catch up on this series.

A minute or two away from smoking Watch City Christmas Present 2015 in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark pot with a Cumberland stem. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

Starting off my smoking day with John Aylesbury Summerhill Exotic Mixture in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem. A cup of Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching The Plainsman starring Gary Cooper.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am now smoking the last of this sample of Robert McConnell Eclipse in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Sierra Mist made with real sugar is my drink.

Now smoking McClelland 5100 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.