What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 2011 Germain’s Plum Cake in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Have enough for a couple more bowls. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Night Train in a Brebbia straight sandblasted dublin with hot tea.

Now smoking year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian shank and vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Watching It Happened in Brooklyn.

Now smoking Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Bald Headed Teacher in a medium brown. smooth octagonal paneled bowl and shank, medium bend 2016 Tim West Book Keeper 6 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem. This should get me to dinner time.

Relaxing after a wonderful Jambalaya dinner, and am part way through this bowl of year 2015 Orlik Golden Sliced in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. A apple cinnamon raisin pie is baking as I type this. Watching Revolt at Fort Laramie starring John Dehner, one of my favorite character actors.

...SWRA in a Savinelli red alligator bent bulldog(673 KS)...last of the coffee...

Enjoyed a bunch of pie, and am now smoking the last of my stash of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip.

Now smoking Wilke Surbrug’s 71th Street in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite tapered stem.

Now smoking D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Reading Giddins' second book on Bing Crosby.

Now smoking SWRA in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a black tapered acrylic stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Last smoke of the day is year 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic tapered stem. Back to reading about Bing.

Status
Not open for further replies.