What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday afternoon was the monthly meeting of the AZ pipe club which I attended. Smoked a bunch of bowls-

St. Bruno RR in a Wiley 1/2 bent Galleon, followed by some new red 'ginny kake another member brought to pass around. Don't recall the maker but think it was C&D. Had that in a MM Mark Twain. Followed that with a small bowl of some honeydew mixture from another member, again in a cob. I'd never had a honeydew 'baccy before and while the tin aroma was fruity, it didn't carry over into the flavor much beyond the first few puffs. After that it was a mellow 'baccy flavor. But by then my palate was dulled!

Today I got in a real nice bowl of aged OGS in my trusty Wiley Rhody/Dub in the early AM. Afternoon saw some '01 Xmas Cheer in the Tinsky '15 BoB POTY. Have some Revor plug awaiting for after supper. Think the Wiley Galleon will be used.

Cheers,

RR

Now smoking year 2015 Orlik Golden Sliced in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem. Cleaning a few pipes.

This morning, some aged 1792 in an MM straight Country Gentleman; this afternoon, Doblone d'Oro in an MM Cobbler

Relaxing after a wonderful New York strip steak and baked Italian pasta with fresh tomatoes dinner. Dessert was freshly baked raisin bread. Now smoking McClelland 5100 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Nature on PBS.

...earlier Sutliff 515 RC-1...now, McC FMC in a Savinelli Honey Miele billiard(111 KS)...last of the coffee...

Now smoking year 2010 Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching a Tim Holt Western before I go to work.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Going to work now.

Part way through this bowl of Compton’s Reserve #21 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Now smoking SWRA in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard with a black tapered acrylic stem.

Just finished this bowl of MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Bjarne pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Phone chatting about stuff.

26976610d5f7849b4221e7b63e6c5a744316f823.jpg

I am smoking Danske Clun Black Luxury while watching Wind River [2017].

Earlier, I smoked Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Just finishing lunch now.

Just finished a couple business calls and this bowl of G&H Scotch Mixture in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.