What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 2011 Germain’s Plum Cake in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Nature on PBS, and will go to work after that.

Close to finishing this bowl of Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem. Taking a short work break.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to The Phil Harris/Alice Faye Show. One of the funniest old time radio comedy programs produced.

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Happy Hour in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem.

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Snoqualmie Falls in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Just finished work and this bowl of Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a 1970's medium bend big bowl rusticated Sienna colored Savinelli Estella with a pearl grey stem.

Last smoke of the day is Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 4 with a pearl brown lucite stem and ferrule.

Hello from Greece, the sun returned to the Athens's sky with 15°C although the Meteo guys say that there will be a light rain in the afternoon.

2696590425a48c14ae461c62939cf23965f4f520.jpg

McClelland Smyrna No 1.

... earlier...Sutliff 515 RC-1...now, Lane Dark Red in a R. Wiley Patina Canadian...coffee on the side...

Enjoyed a tasty grilled ham and cheese sandwich along with some vegetable soup, and am now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Pepsi made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Going to be busy this afternoon, so I'm taking a short forum break.

Smoking Dunhill Royal Yuck in my English Pipe Shop apple w/square shank saddle bit Algerian. Drinking Caribou's Row The Boat drip coffee while cleaning out my dang Keurig! :x

Got some work done, had time to run a couple of errands and get a hair cut as well. Had two bowls of Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Deciding on my next smoke.

Part way through this bowl of Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth bulldog meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. A cup of hot tea is my drink on this cold day. Got a nice package of goodies while I was out, which included two new/old stock meers and tobacco.

About to light up Devil's Holiday. Not a big aromatic smoker but have always been curious about this blend.
The art work and name "Devil's Holiday" have always intrigued me. Anybody thoughts? I know JimInks isn't 
a fan. He's review was brutal but felt needed to experience for myself. Also using a a Meerschaum hopefully
limited any ghosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.