What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Watch City 558 Flake in a Castello Sea Rock foursquare with water.

Part way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...PA...now, Scotty's Trout Stream in a MM Mark Twain...last of the coffee...and just finished 3 fingers of Old Crow neat...

Il Ceppo ~ Orlik Golden Sliced

mwQmNveewKLdSNV-FaXltcdMMrxwev4970Wf5Z0riIg-r5OFmY1hWkaJF1zVJpmq1t3rqrvUs38cOQ7sdADfe6Jh-_E-ussCbrlGtz6OF6urzPC_DnLvoOxZvVZL-OksP5-rau0BqQ=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Earlier, I smoked bowl of Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like lucite stem. For dinner, I had a wonderful chicken and rice casserole with freshly baked apple raisin bread for dessert.

Now smoking year 2014 Capstan Blue in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend tapered black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Going to back to work.

Just about finished smoking C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem. Taking a short work break.

Half way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking McClelland 5100 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Going back to work. Listening to George Harrison cds.

Enjoyed a tasty snack, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Have a little more work to do. Listening to Dylan.

Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple and am now smoking year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem. This will finish my smoking day.

...early morning bowl of G&H Kendal Gold in a '15 gp.5 Dunhill Ruby Bark billiard...fresh coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.