What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Grandi ~ G.L. Pease Maltese Falcon

HuJL5AG_bR-sEOlsiADuV_-PQrhje1sQp4yuzqZcU_T1bjZBMkU-2WJNu71Yb4JCMgsHCgKJNatrPKBPWPNC-jt8j0JqYZBtxsSE5dbUU8e54uZCtcUnucWDYrw9KEp3mVmfGY0rfw=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem., Then, it's lunch time.

Enjoyed a couple of egg, ham and cheese biscuits, and am close to finishing this bowl of Viprati in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo on this chilly, cloudy day.

Now smoking year 2010 Sutliff BRG in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

About a third of the way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Working and listening to the news.

Now smoking year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

G&H Brown Flake Unscented in an Altinok bent apple meer with iced tea.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking MacBaren Golden Extra in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main with pearl brown acrylic stem.

...G&H Mixture 25 in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...last of the coffee...

Just finishing this bowl of Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem.

Relaxing after a wonderful pot roast dinner with a bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Going to work in a couple minutes or so.

A third of the way through this bowl of Park Lane Connoisseur in a 1970's straight rusticated black Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard with a flared top and pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Working and listening to Al Stewart's Life Between the Wars. One of my favorite cds of his.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Now smoking P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.