What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Close to finishing this bowl of Peretti Coffee Blend in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a short work break because Suzy sez cats need more attention.

Enjoyed a tasty snack and now smoking SWRA in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Have enough left for a bowl or two.

'Dayyy from Greece, we have 60 °F here in Athens but for the weekend we expect rain.

2708858227e99d4596d4f28256a115b3e3176c2d.jpg

J. F. Germain & Son King Charles High Class.

Just finishing this bowl of Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. This will end my smoking day.

...earlier...popped a tin of EMP '06...now, Scotty's Salmon River in an Ardor DR Urano panel Canadian...fresh coffee...

Part way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink.

Now smoking Jim’s A Blend in a 1980 three quarter bend long stem Ascorti New Dear KS egg with a black acrylic stem.

Needed a short smoke to get me to lunch time, so it's D&R Two Timer Gold in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Relaxing after a wonderful home made bigggg cheese burger and home cut fries lunch with a bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Almost time for Mad Dog Russo on this chilly, rainy day.

Now smoking 2010 McClelland Black Parrot in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

Just finishing Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. Taking a short work break.

Now smoking Viprati in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Plum Pudding SR in an Altinok bent apple meer with lemonade.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem.

Did a little snacking, and am now smoking HU Nyala in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.