What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of 1960s Dunhill Piping Cool in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink. Watching Larceny, Inc. starring some fella who looks like me, see. Myeah!

Mario Grandi / Savinelli 140th Anniversary

nZ7-C1wPWQWMBcQJkOcvBj7IMDc0-3E-IwG2Jz_aOgyuuz3COPJS0zhdRr-Pw0bvv0NG3X9enJZhpSvz-JQjmOVeyv7CaNZzRQw8EtWIRk1WzY4FbtWWZE5abZ7S4VyGEXmOLrsLig=w2400" style="width: 800px;height: 600px

Relaxing after a tasty salisbury steak and mashed potatoes lunch with a bowl of year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Fancied a change. Butternut Burley in a MM Country Gent.

Now smoking Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Part way through this bowl of GLP Cumberland in a 2018 smooth straight flame grain Basil Meadows Merchant Service "Bing" replica with an aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink on this warm, sunny day. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

Almost half way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in a 1980s SMS eagle claw egg medium bend meerschaum signed by J. Boglon with a brown and cream swirl acrylic stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

...earlier Sutliff Country Doctor...now, SG Lakeland Dark (as close to a Tonquin-less version of 1792 flake as you can get) in an Askwith Morta tomato...last of the coffee...

Enjoyed a wonderful spaghetti and meatballs dinner with a bowl of pineapple and strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite tapered stem.

Nice bowl of Stanwell Vanilla in a Baraccini church warden and now headed to bed! Good night gents

Just finished smoking Compton’s Reserve #21 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow saddle stem with white swirls.

Now smoking year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking Watch City Simply Red in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.