What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last smoke of the day is Wilke Surbrug’s 71th Street in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

27199276cb23bfc7eff9d727286141bdf4c69130.jpg

Vanilla Caribic.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, SG 1792 Flake (rubbed) in a L'Antra (00) square shank Natural Canadian...coffee at the desk...

2001 Christmas Cheer in a Bruyere St. Claude dublin with ice water.

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite saddle stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Relaxing after a tasty grilled cheese and tomato soup lunch with a bowl of year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Reds-Pirates game.

Now smoking 1960s Dunhill Piping Cool in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking year 2010 Sutliff BRG in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Snoqualmie Falls in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching a couple Fleischer Popeye cartoons.

Quiet Nights in a Jeantet foursquare with ice water.

Felt like another bowl of Stanwell vanilla on this blustery afternoon and some hot coffee to drink

Just finished off a fine bowl of MM Missouri Pride in my MM Charles Towne Cobbler, sitting out on my back porch in picture perfect sunny 78F weather and reading my book. Life doesn't get much better than that!

Cheers,

RR

Just finished smoking Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 1979 brown grain etched Lane Era Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

...earlier...G&H Kendal Gold...now, Original Condor Long cut (rubbed) in a Radice Underwood Canadian...last of the coffee...

Relaxing after a wonderful cowboy steak and baked potato dinner with a big bowl of strawberries and pineapple for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite tapered stem. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.

Now smoking Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Now smoking Sutliff J4 Burley in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Part way through this bowl of Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in an undated (1970s?) unbranded straight paneled sandblasted Tanshell Dunhill second with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.