What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
86° and sunny. Italian/English/American collaborative, rusticated, cantered tall billiard (not quite a stack) with new 507-C. I was a bit rushed, and another thing about this tobacco is that I find if you smoke it quickly, you can a sourish, chemicalish flavor. 6.5/10.

Now smoking New Watch City Beta Test #2 in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem.
Ben_Wade_ Martinique.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of C&D Sun Bear Tupelo Small Batch 2023 in a straight 1950s Kaywoodie Colt Dublin meer with a black vulcanite saddle stem. A little editing and my review of this blend will be done.
Kaywoodie_Colt.jpg

Smoking a Danish Stanwell bent pot with Casey Jones hero`s blend and another mug of CR coffee. I was going to make fish for dinner earlier,but my wife wanted me to make a meatloaf,so that's whats in the oven. LOL!

Smoking a Parker straight pot with Larsen 1864 and a Mc Cafe k-cup. I just offered a seller on e-bay a low ball price on a Custombilt original pipe. Much to my surprise ,he agreed to my offer! It looks to be in great shape for a pipe that was made in the 50`s. As many of you know, I really love these old Custombilt pipes.

A third of a bowl left of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to the Braves-Brewers game.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

I made it to the Treshermans Show, and had a good bowl of PA (what else?) in my Vauen.
Here's some pictures for you guys. They even had a sawmill set up by running a huge belt from one of the steam engines to a drive roller like a big pulley.
20230722_173733.jpg
20230722_173438.jpg
20230722_160722.jpg
20230722_160638.jpg

Attachments

• 20230722_153128.jpg
    20230722_153128.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Balkan Baldio in a Dunhill Dress Black pot. I played some Bach pieces and Pachelbel's one hit, the guy my sister is friends with got married to a nice girl, and he hugged me when he opened the box with my blend and the Viking pipe. He likes to camp and fish so a pipe is a good thing to have.

Had a nice dinner of chicken legs and a salad. Wow. Fnally a chance for an apres diner smoke. Raining and 80 degrees with a nice breeze. Having Drucquer Levant in a Nording grade 2 Extra freehand bent dublin. Leftover cabernet from dinner on the side. Probably my last smoke for today. Good evening my friends.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230722_192108_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230722_192108_Gallery.jpg
    816.7 KB · Views: 0
Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the Pirates-Angels game.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg