What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Dune Blend in a Scottie Piersel pencil shank pot. Branching out from Virginias, went with a mostly Oriental blend. Though it burns slow and bites considerably, I enjoyed it in this pipe.
20230616_182917.jpg

Just finishing this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Ascanian No. 1 in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, then fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. Finished work for the day.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg

Good Afternoon friends and fellow BoBs.
Continuing with my Heritage Smokes, I thought I'd start off by Filling my Grandfather's Sterling silver cap and mount Edwardian Gourd Calabash.
Another favourite table lighter that belonged to my Dad, is the classic Silver plated Ronson "Crown" produced between 1936-1954. Another lighter useless for pipes, but perfect for Dad who also loved Honduran cigars. It is still in pristine condition and lights perfectly every time. I too like the occasional cigar, and will use it for those. However I digress. I'm going to fill the Calabash with my self blended Hobbit Weed, and light it with Dad's pipe Zippo.
Have a great Sunday everybody 😊.
20230723_132015.jpg