What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to work with a bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to the Dodgers-Mariners game.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

Finished work for the day, played traffic cop to the ferals, fed my cats, and am close to finishing this bowl of C&D Derringer in a smooth brown-orange undated Mastro de Paya 3A L Tulip with a silver cap military mount and an acrylic yellow tapered stem. Might have one more short smoke.
Mastro de Paya_3A L_Tulip.jpg

Good Morning!
The remnants of hurricane Lee is passing New England today, I'm far enough inland that it is expected to be just a windy rain. The dog, cats, rabbits and birds are fed and watered and I'm enjoying Drucquer Casbah in a Rob Roy along with a cup of coffee.
Fingers Crossed Bali, keep safe mate.

GLP Triple Play in a Savinelli Trevi 320EX. Trying to rain, so thought I'd have a small reward, as got all posts and 3 of 7 stringers up for deck stairs. Checked into steel as @Ranger107 mentioned one time, but very expensive for a 7 foot drop over 12 feet. Wood is lots cheaper, but boy does it vary. This composite decking isn't as strong over a span as wood. It can only span 9 inches for the Trex Enhance-lowest cost board. Oh well, at least it doesn't have to be stained and no rot. IMHO, patios are the way to go for lower drops.
20230916_115422.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am nearing the last quarter of this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to do a little work in the studio before the Braves-Marlins game starts after the top of the hour. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Watching the ball game.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

Last edited:
Half way through this bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Could use some company here, fellas.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg