What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jim!

After dinner smoke is Kensington in a Pride, still drinking coffee!
Hi, man. The others must be in a drunken stupor or deep mud puddles.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching an episode of McCloud. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian-Dublin.jpg

Jim, haven't been in a drunken stupor for at least 30 years, lol. Have however been busy all day. 5 hours at the USVets event for homeless vets. To the Legion for a Post meeting for an hour. Then out to the ranch to check on our horses. Finally home and settled in with a concoction in the Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy. Added some SWR to the St. Patrick's Day Reserve mixed with 5 Brothers. Not bad but not the right combo just yet. Ice water and some of your bergs on the side.

Barely slept, so I got up to have a smoke, which is Georgetown Councilman in a 1990s smooth dark brown Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Have a third of a bowl left of it.

After I fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, I saw the light outside, and Daisy the Feral Princess, Tomato the Brave, and Abner the Eager were there looking for food. I was a little surprised because I fed them well before I originally went to bed. I was much more surprised to see a new-to-me feral a couple of hours ago. He or she is gray with some black lines and big ears and a small head, so I figure it's likely to be just a few months old. Reminded me of Shy Stripesy, who I haven't seen in a while. I wonder if they are related due to similar markings and the same shyness. I was talking to it though the door, and it was staring at me with big eyes, but when I widened the window curtains in hopes of getting a photo, it got scared and ran off. I knew somebody was eating the ferals' food, and thought it may have been Shy Stripesy, but I wonder if it has been the new feral.
Peterson_Captain_Pete_bulldog.jpg

Wow Jim, it must be the middle of the night for you, or stupid o'clock in the morning. I'm not sure what part of the US your in. But one thing I have noticed is that for some reason, people, myself included seem to post much less over the weekend. Maybe they are catching up on all the work that should have been done in the week. Instead of posting 🤣
Keep us informed on the new feral, I love to read the stories of your cats.
Have a great day 😊

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs 😊 Starting off with some Petersons Early Morning pipe in a Petersons Churchwarden, pretty apt I thought, considering it's Sunday. Just waiting for the sun to get a little stronger, and I'll wheel on down to my workshop, and continue working on my latest project. Have a great day my friends 😊

@Swede and @Ranger107
I had texted @Charley Scanlan the day he stopped posting about another forum with a guy that does a lot of restorations that might be able to help him along his journey. He texted back that he was taking a break from forums for a while. PM from either or both of you may shorten his hiatus!
Thanks @Balisong I did hear back from him, and he is ok. Maybe we'll see some posts again soon.

Wow Jim, it must be the middle of the night for you, or stupid o'clock in the morning. I'm not sure what part of the US your in. But one thing I have noticed is that for some reason, people, myself included seem to post much less over the weekend. Maybe they are catching up on all the work that should have been done in the week. Instead of posting 🤣
Keep us informed on the new feral, I love to read the stories of your cats.
Have a great day 😊
Had a long day trying to catch up and dealing with bad weather. A pipe would have been part of that, but sometimes cabin fever hits, so off to hear a local band at a winery. I should have taken a cob 😀 but didn't. Oh well, at least my baccy supply is holding up.

A third of a bowl left of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Marlins game.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of 1970s R.J. Reynolds George Washington Cut Plug in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, Woolly Mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_Tomato.jpg