What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

That didn't last long, but got a good set of puffs. Now, PS Luxury Navy Flake (been a awhile) prepared like @Zeno Marx does in an MM Pride raw cob with forever stem. This is just a dang good dead simple blend. Enjoying it outside looking at my wife's today's nesting activities on the deck. Really glad she's been patient...for the most part. At least my labor is gratis-I only charge in tobacco and sometimes pipes 😉

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 Wessex Gold Brick in an undated straight black sandblasted Kevin Arthur brandy with a multi-colored accent on the white acrylic saddle stem. This pipe was originally owned by Sante “FishnBanjo” Guiliani. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Kevin Arthur Brandy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth terracotta 2014 Sherlock Holmes Baker Street bulldog with sterling silver band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes BakerStreet_Terracotta.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the first third of this bowl of well aged Art’s Virginia in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth Rhodesian meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. The pipe and tobacco were gifts from my late friend Art Arterburn. The blend is 80% McClelland Va.s and 20% McClelland burley. 4Noggins sold it for several years. Watching an episode of Mike Hammer.
WhitePipe_Rhodesian_Smoked.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Going to try to get some extra sleep tonight, so with any luck, this will be my last smoke of the day.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Last night I wrote that I hadn't seen Shy Stripesy in a while. Well, she showed up and was sitting on the doormat by the back door waiting for food. She hid behind the cooler until I went back inside, but I got a couple of photos of her through the glass window.
Ms.Stripesy_Eating:lookdown.jpg

Ms.Stripesy_eating:looking.jpg

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs 😊.
Well what a night that was in old blighty last night. Many parts of the UK had over a months worth of rain in only 6 hours, with incredibly violent thunderstorms. The river that runs through my village burst its banks, and a huge torrent of water flooded the main street causing untold amounts of damage. Fortunately for me, my house is atop of the hill and was spared. But I will be down at the village on clean up duty for most of the week, not that I can do much physically, but I am capable of at least serving tea, sandwiches and soups. It all helps I guess. So as you can imagine, I won't be posting so much, but I'll still be reading your posts, so keep them coming boys.
Anyway before I get back to my efforts to help out, I'll grab a quick smoke of Condor in a small Captain Black BK17 billiard, and wish you all a great day my friends.

Good morning everyone. Having CS Choctaw in a Pete Pub with cowboy coffee. Would love to get another one of these. Really good smoker. Have to muck and feed at HwH later this morning, then over to the ranch to ride for a while. So a busy day. Zippo, so sorry to hear about your village. But you are doing what you can and that is what counts. Glad your place was spared. I'll PM EZ and see if he is ok.

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg