What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Been very busy day, and I'm taking a break from everything to do my weekly pipe zoom. I've a third of a bowl left of Drucquer & Sons The King’s Fool in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Close to finishing the review.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

A third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with Velvet,Mug of Peet`s dark roast coffee. I was lucky enough to win a Parker Bourdeaux billiard on e-bay earlier,Sadly,it`s coming from Europe,so it will be awhile before it gets here.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to Boston Blackie on the XM. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

Finished work a little earlier than I wanted to, but feral drama took longer than expected, and I figure I'll relax for a change, and watch an old Gene Autry movie on FMC. Nice and simply entertainment is all I need for now. Have about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg