What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of a bowl left of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Already a busy day.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Smoking a Bari special freehand with a Stanwell melange,Lane BCA mixture-The BCA adds a little sweetness,it`s an improvement to me . Mug of DD coffee.
My asshole neighbor from across the street (who never picked up a leaf in his life!) saw me bringing out more bags of leaves, He started complaining about the bags of leaves in front of my house. I told him if he has a problem to call the town office. He told me thats not my job!
I politely told him to get off of my property while he still can. Another Christmas card I won`t be getting ! LOL!

Taking a break from a busy day. Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 E-soterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Got a tin of 2023 Cringle Flake today, and will try it later.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, sable fish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

Back from the ranch. Afternoon smoke of Trail Boss in a Molina 1/4 bent Rhodesian. Earl Gray tea aside. Heading to the Legion soon for chicken chili so wifey doesn't have to fix dinner. Think I will make like our buddy Zippo and have a couple of pints, lol.
"I love it when a plan comes together!"

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock263.jpg