What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre dinner smoke of Drucquer Levant in a Randy Wiley freehand bent dublin with acrylic stem. Earl Gray tea aside. May not have any dinner as my stomach is a bit queasy. Hope I haven't caught a bug.
My wife has been dealing with a bug, seems to be one that is going around. Took her to the MD. yesterday, she was dehydrated. So: drink lots of fluids. Get well.

Good morning BoBs. Slept in really late because I had to get up twice in the middle of the night to take Augie out. Poor baby has had mushy diarrhea for two days. Anyway, finally having a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with Trail Boss and CR coffee. Ranger lunch at noon so should have time for another bowl. EZ, glad things went well for your wife. Nice to hear good news. Hey Zip, how lucky are you to have a conservatory. Sounds like a nice set up. Sitting inside, puffing away and watching the blue tits? Lol.

Almost finished smoking pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Virginia Slices in my Cobbler with green tea to end the day.
Forgot to post this last night, still working on that first rub of VS, I'm amazed at how much comes from a single flake, and pleased with how it smokes. it's a little dry for me this morning, the tobacco, but like I said yesterday, I know now that I only need to prep half a flake. :) This morning's pipe a return to the little Lorezsetti.

Attachments

• Cobbler.jpg
    Cobbler.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Lorenzetii Avitus 84.jpg
    Lorenzetii Avitus 84.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching a three episode Gunsmoke story "The Gold Train".
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

Smoking a Bari Matador,Sutliff Rum/maple,8 o`clock k-cup. Earlier, I tried Tinderbox Honey Cavendish that I had gotten for Christmas-this stuff is trash,my wife paid a lot of money for it too. I called them because this stuff is going back to them! As most of you guys know, I am not a Tobacco snob,I smoke capt black,Lane,Sutliff,velvet etc. I very rarely return anything,but this stuff was bad and she got me a half pound of it.I feel like she got ripped off. I am so Disappointed.

Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with a unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. This will get me to dinner time.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've passed the first third of this bowl of year 2001 Murray’s Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano billiard with a tapered black acrylic stem. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Cavicchi_billiard.jpg

Off to start work on a new Archie story with a bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

General feral update:
When it was raining yesterday, the only feral who showed up was Sam the Scamp who braved the rain for food and attention. I toweled the li'l fella off, and he marked my hand twice as a thank you. He’s hung around most of today. Saw that new-to-me feral today following Sam, but I still can’t get close enough to get a decent photo of it. Abner the Eager showed up a little while ago, and after he ate, went behind m’lady’s chair, and has been sleeping the last couple a couple of hours. Tomato the Brave showed up around midnight and ate, and then wanted to go back outside. Haven’t seen him today.

Daisy the Feral Princess tried to attack Sam (she hates him and Abner), and the poor little fella was very scared. I immediately put Daisy out, and spent some time reassuring Sam that all is okay. Sam is hiding somewhere in the house having a good sleep.

I haven't been on the net much today so it's time to catch up.
This afternoon I had two different MM Prides both loaded with GLP Kensington and now I'm on a Rob Roy filled with GLP Abingdon. I spoke with a friend, the main topic tonight's GOP debate. I watched some of it before the stream started crashing, evening news next!

Well guys, won't be piping tomorrow. Teddy spooked this afternoon and threw Carole off. She is in ER now. Doing surgery at 7 in the morning. Fractured her femur at the hip. Won't be riding for a while.
Please give Carole our very best, tell her Mrs Z and I are thinking of her, and wish her a speedy recovery. And take care of yourself too buddy.