What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.S. Luxury Twist Flake in a Ser Jacopo
16279620221033672328522092467161.jpg

Good morning,
Today,I am starting my day with a model 69 Peterson Irish whiskey pipe,I am trying the Peterson Connoisseurs choice again, I was told to let this tobacco rest for a week. Didn`t seem to make a difference!

About a third of a bowl left of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Time for a set of walking reps.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Just finished smoking Cascadia Open Water in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Now smoking year 2000 Wessex Brigade Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Good morning,
I started my morning smoking my newly acquired Peterson Lestrade pipe with Lane 1Q,Sadly this pipe gurgles with any Tobacco I smoke in it,I finally gave up and grabbed my Savinelli 616 filled it with the same 1Q and it is smoking great! I guess this new Pete doesn`t do well with aro`s?

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good morning,
I started my morning smoking my newly acquired Peterson Lestrade pipe with Lane 1Q,Sadly this pipe gurgles with any Tobacco I smoke in it,I finally gave up and grabbed my Savinelli 616 filled it with the same 1Q and it is smoking great! I guess this new Pete doesn`t do well with aro`s?
If you tend to smoke wet tobacco and smoke wet in general, Peterson system pipes do not tend to be forgiving.

Now smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Time for a set of walking reps.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Good morning,
Try a slow puffing cadence with the 1Q, and see if that helps.

That's a pretty cool looking Meer. Why don't I own a meerschaum pipe? I don't know, I've always wanted one
Check out Meershaum Market online. They have some good stuff stuff at reasonable prices if you shop the site. Got my large I. Baglin meer with horse carving for $160. Good price for such a nice piece..

Another bowl of Cult BRM in a Don Carlos rusticated full bent. Getting a little more of the virginia but still pretty thin on flavor. Back to CH in a Nording Extra bent dublin. Great with coffee.

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 WarHorse Ready Cut in an undated straight sandblasted black Ropp Crystal billiard with a clear acrylic perspex saddle stem. Lunch follows this smoke.
Ropp_Crystal.jpg