What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have 2 unopened tins of 2018 SPC Mississippi River. Will be interested to see your review of the Special Reserve Flake.
I'm smoking another bowl now. I'd say the SRF is a little more complex due to the addition of the rare flue cured Virginia. I should have the review ready in a day or two.

C&D Derringer in a Ser Jacopo
16278441642404565322407174476917.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Cascadia Downwind in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic saddle stem. This will take me to my weekly zoom chat at the top of the hour. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Taking another shot at Cult Blood Red Moon in a Molina rhodesian with a mimosa. Don't get the hype about how strong the cherry flavor is in this one. Pretty bland to me.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2000 Wessex Brigade Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Good morning,
I am starting my day with a Peterson ST. Patricks day xl90, smoking Lane BCA/ LL-7 combo,It`s a cool 65 degrees here and its so nice to have the windows open for a change ! I am expecting delivery of a Bari pipe from Bulgaria today. It`s supposed to be like new and ready to smoke....we shall see!

Gave up trying to sleep, and am not far from finishing this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Time for a set of walking reps.
Molina_Apple.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Special Reserve Flake in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Cavicchi_lovat.jpg

Smoking my BARI Ruby that I just got in the mail today,I was pleasantly surprised by the condition of this pipe !
It is a much better pipe than the seller described it to be,the only negative is the 2-3 week wait as it was coming from out of the country.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an old favorite smooth dark brown 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Medley(GBD).jpg

Hello!
Just took a break from painting the living room. ( I forgot what a pain in the ass this was!) Anyway,Just fired up a bowl of Lane BCA in an Italian made Stanwell pipe.

Lovely evening out on the deck finishing a bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Spaghetti Western ‘21 in a Savinelli Estella 315 EX.
61F7CC5E-2346-4935-A4B2-D5C78D3AD400.jpeg