What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Friday to all those affected by the work week. Enjoying 2013 Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake in a Savinelli Estella 320 KS. Ready for a nice 4 day Labor Day weekend with some cooler weather rolling in!

681C0827-D1C9-4A8A-8558-D2409CA81815.jpeg

Good morning,
Starting my Friday with some Capt black regular in a Savinelli 616ks,It`s a nice long smoke to go with my freshly brewed Colombian coffee. Big fundraiser tonight at the K of C for our coats for kids program.

My own Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo giant bent billiard with dark roast costa rican coffee. Nice hour plus smoke to get me into cowboy mode. I know, should have been in a cob, lol. Going to look at a new horse later. 15.2 Paint gelding. Pics later.

Happy Friday to all those affected by the work week. Enjoying 2013 Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake in a Savinelli Estella 320 KS. Ready for a nice 4 day Labor Day weekend with some cooler weather rolling in!

View attachment 2146
I have 2 Estrellas, a straight billiard and an oom paul, but I love the shape of that one. More PAD search on ebay, lol.

About half way through this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

CH in a cob to channel my inner Zeb McCahan. Unfortunately, owner at the stables just called and said the horse has a problem with his stifle joint so riding him is off until the vet checks it out, dang it. So off to the timber to do some shooting with my buddy instead.

Did a set of walks and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Festivus Pudding in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
PetersonDeluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Sunset in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Pirates-Cubs game.
Dunhill pot.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Astley’s No. 44 in a smooth slight bend dark brown 1940s-1950s Comoy’s Blue Riband 228C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy’s_B.R._prince_228C.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty Envy apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated Family Era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, perch and sugar snap peas dinner. M'lady made pancakes for her dinner, so I had a few for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Rockies game as I chat with George DiBos.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, perch and sugar snap peas dinner. M'lady made pancakes for her dinner, so I had a few for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Rockies game as I chat with George DiBos.
View attachment 2155
Jim, better cut back on the fish dinners. You're gonna start to grow gills, lol.

Esoterica Pembroke, don't know age as it was in package I got from a fellow BoB, in a 60s vintage Comoy straight billiard. Like this a lot. Need to find some Margate as Ftrplt says it will rock my world. Woo hoo. Crown Royal to pair.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-03-18-33-17.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-03-18-33-17.png
    835.9 KB · Views: 51