What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sutliff Voodoo Queen straight in a Pete system full bent with iced coffee. Definitely need to find a way to tamp this down. Smokes hot and a bit harsh for me. Otherwise it's up for grabs for free. Not gonna toss a whole pound of tobacco. Someone out there may like it. If you do, PM me and it's yours. Save me the trouble of trying to make it smokeable for me, lol.

Smoking some Molto Dolce in my Peterson house pipe, This tobacco is a little wet and oily feeling and needs a couple of hours drying time,but it`s by far the best aromatic I have ever smoked.

On the patio having a bowl of Benediction in my new Bjarne bent billiard. Crown Royal on the side. Really want to thank Brunello for introducing me to this blend and Jiminks for encouraging me to purchase the Bjarne. The tobacco is sublime and the pipe is smoking like a champ. A great combo and very enjoyable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-10-18-23-05.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-10-18-23-05.png
    957.3 KB · Views: 62
Sutliff Voodoo Queen straight in a Pete system full bent with iced coffee. Definitely need to find a way to tamp this down. Smokes hot and a bit harsh for me. Otherwise it's up for grabs for free. Not gonna toss a whole pound of tobacco. Someone out there may like it. If you do, PM me and it's yours. Save me the trouble of trying to make it smokeable for me,
While I am not interested in this tobacco,someone may reply if they knew what kind of tobacco this is....

Good morning,
Today,I start my day with a large Custombilt OomPaul pipe filled with Molto Dolce/Carter hall blend,I find that the CH in small quantity s helps the MD burn better and a little dryer? Where has Jim been? I would have liked his opinion on this blend, He probably would have had a better idea what to mix it with! On my 3rd mug of coffee,but still dont want to go to work yet...

Beautiful autumn like morning on the deck enjoying some 2013 Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake in a Charatan’s Make Authentic. Kona coffee blend fresh from the French press and some tunes for accompaniment.
A0916A20-05CC-45BB-9B9A-4D2BD9A417C5.jpeg

Good morning,
Today,I start my day with a large Custombilt OomPaul pipe filled with Molto Dolce/Carter hall blend,I find that the CH in small quantity s helps the MD burn better and a little dryer? Where has Jim been? I would have liked his opinion on this blend, He probably would have had a better idea what to mix it with! On my 3rd mug of coffee,but still dont want to go to work yet...
Hmmm, novel idea. I like both as is but the MD can burn a bit wet if you don't dry it a bit. Never thought of blending it but adding some CH sounds interesting. Will try it next time I pop a tin of MD, like maybe today, lol.

Plt can you post a pic of that pipe? Think I had the same one in college back in 72.???
Here's two not so great pics!! Pipe is much lighter than pics show. Gorgeous straight and flame grain. FTRPLT

Attachments

• IMG_1399[1].JPG
    IMG_1399[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1398[1].JPG
    IMG_1398[1].JPG
    950.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Smoking a bowl of Casey Jones in a Peterson 999, A slightly bent Rhodesian pipe with a Decaf Starbucks dark roast coffee. Got an Early day at work tomorrow .So the caffeine needs to stop now.

Here's two not so great pics!! Pipe is much lighter than pics show. Gorgeous straight and flame grain. FTRPLT
Nope, not my pipe. Bowl looks the same but mine had a shorter stummel and saddle bit. But it was a great smoker especially with BSOSM. It was my between class smoke many days.