What Are You Smoking Pages.

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Ranger107

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Tasty soup and salad dinner. After dinner smoke of Arango Balkan Supreme in a 2012 Aldo Velani POTY. Creme sherry on the side. Yeah, would have been better after a filet mignon but wifey is helping me stick to my diet, lol. Pipe is making up for the rabbit food dinner. Mmm good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211123-185535_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-185535_Gallery.jpg
    960.8 KB · Views: 8

JimInks

Reaction score
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, big porterhouse steak and mashed potatoes dinner with a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Sunset in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill pot.jpg

EZONSLOW

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Smoking a filtered Bari Ruby pipe,along with Carter hall/Molto dolce blend.I find that the CH allows the Molto dolce burn better and tones down the sweetness some. Another mug of coffee too.

Balisong

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
It is, but it's not mine. The fella who gifted me the pipe took that photo, so it's his knife. I sure wouldn't mind owning it, though. :)
I saw that photo and had been thinking about buying a pipe knife. I found a Rough Rider Doctor's Knife on Amazon that should be here by the weekend, and, put a Joseph Rogers stainless steel Smoker's Knife in my wishlist on Smokingpipes.com!

Ranger107

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Up early today, before sun up. Wanted to get in a nice long smoke before going to breakfast with my retired Ranger buddies. My own Urban Cowboy in a big Sav 606EX with strong cowboy coffee. Sun just coming over the horizon.

JimInks

Reaction score
A quarter of the way through this bowl from a freshly opened first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Reaction score
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Sasieni_4Dot_Dublin.jpg