What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre dinner smoke. Last of the GH Balkan Mixture gifted by Balisong, in a Randy Wiley freehand dublin. Earl Gray tea on the side. Salmon and green beans for dinner ala Jiminks. No dessert however since I'm back on my diet, lol.

Attachments

• 20220103_173629.jpg
    20220103_173629.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 40
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chili and baked potato dinner with a slice of double chocolate cake for dessert on this off-diet day. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Neerup bent brandy with MB seven seas regular,Freshly perked Eldorado coffee. Just checked on the Doodler pipe,I gave it the cotton/alcohol treatment last night,the cotton ball is as white as when I put it in there last night! It`s 19 degrees here...

Been too cold to be outside, so I've been champing at the bit, a bit. Stanwell with 50/50 Stokkebye 41 Cube Cut and Luxury Navy Flake. Nice smoke. I get these weird, not-so-great ghosts about half way down the bowl. I can't figure it out. It's not the entire smoke, just a certain range of it.

Just finished smoking this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend 1938-1948 Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_9BC.jpg

Did a set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of Sutliff Crumble Kake #3 Barrel Aged Series in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Just posted my review of this blend at TR.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

Just finished smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Now smoking C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg