What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chili and baked potato dinner with a small scoop of strawberry ice cream or dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 Orlik Golden Sliced in a smooth brown medium bend Abbott 788 (Sasieni family era) author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Nature on PBS.
Abbott_author.jpg

Long live the smoking Pipe Resistance!

AMAfAJ6.jpg

Another Cafe owner which is ''With Us", he closes the door (red arrow) and in purpose the roof does not touch the glass, has a tiny gap (yellow arrow) so ''fresh air comes in'' as the silly Law of the government imposes.

xIOsqpL.jpg

Enjoy you ''hygienist" in the internal space of the Cafe your ''biological'' tea with no theine with herbs and one saccharin looking at me as free to enjoy my espresso and my pipe in the exterior pace with view. When you leave i know what you are going to do, as a measly you will call the Police ''i would like to make an anonymous report for a Cafe".

g7QkJhy.jpg

Planta Danish Black Vanilla.

Not far from finishing this bowl from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking MB Vanilla roll cake, I like it , the little coins seem to be a strange way of packing a pipe ? It`s new to me,but I am not fond of this... K-cup too.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures The Endless Void 2021 (Hellstar) in a straight black sandblasted 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Cromer billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this ancient pipe. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Sasieni_8dot_Cromer.jpg

AMAfAJ6.jpg

Another Cafe owner which is ''With Us", he closes the door (red arrow) and in purpose the roof does not touch the glass, has a tiny gap (yellow arrow) so ''fresh air comes in'' as the silly Law of the government imposes.

xIOsqpL.jpg

Enjoy you ''hygienist" in the internal space of the Cafe your ''biological'' tea with no theine with herbs and one saccharin looking at me as free to enjoy my espresso and my pipe in the exterior pace with view. When you leave i know what you are going to do, as a measly you will call the Police ''i would like to make an anonymous report for a Cafe".

g7QkJhy.jpg

Sid, i like that pipe. The cafe looks nice also. VIVA LA RESISTANCE.

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. M'lady bought some Larry's Sweet Expresso #17, so I'm giving that a try.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This should get me to dinner time. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Probably my last too. GLP Charring Cross in a JM Beasley slightly bent short billiard. English black tea with. Interesting pipe. The only info I could find said Jack Beasly owned a shop in Leeds England wbere he blended his own tobaccos and made pipes. I would guess the pipe dates from the late 70s.

AMAfAJ6.jpg

xIOsqpL.jpg

g7QkJhy.jpg

Nice pics.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm about half way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee neat, is my drink. Watching Pennies From Heaven starring Bing Crosby.
Dunhill_Birthyear-Left.jpg