What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Tinder Box Mayor Pete in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer billiard with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. I sure have gotten my $5.95 worth out of this pipe since I bought it 47 years ago.
Pioneer meer billiard .jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink. Zooming with a few pipe buddies.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This will finish the tin.
Dunhill pot.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Still zooming!
4AB_Ebony.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Peter Stokkebye 701 Virginia in a smooth light brown slight bent year 2017 Moretti δδδδ1 pot with a tapered black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Moretti 2017_SSSS1.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, porterhouse steak and pinto beans dinner with a slice of chocolate mousse cake for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching The Big Street starring Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball.
Barling_249.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg