What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This will get me to lunch time.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Enjoyed a big stack of pancakes, and am closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of 2020 Dunhill Elizabethan Match Plug in a black sandblasted quarter bend 2015 Rossi Vittoria author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. A cup of hot tea is my drink.
Rossi_Vittoria_author.jpg

Just finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries and pineapple for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of KBV Father’s Day in a post-1964 black sandblasted medium bend Parker Super BriarBark 109 group 4 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching The Belle of New York starring Fred Astaire.
1964on_Parker_bent_bulldog109.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Been a busy day already! :)
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I was up in the middle of the night with itchy skin and sore joints as the result of what might be a new food allergy. While I was waiting for OTC meds to kick in I distracted myself with GH Balkan Mixture in a Diplomat and Sweet Vermouth and Sparkling Water. After waking up late and finishing chores I got to enjoy another pipe full of Balkan Mixture, this time with coffee. Now I'm on to Charring Cross in a Rob Roy.

About a third of a bowl left of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Stuff sure burns quickly, but cool.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

English handmade billiard with Night Train. 40° and overcast. It's almost all melted...until the next one. I'm not looking forward to spring, so may it last another month. It's like wishing for snow for a snow day. I don't want to have to do anything outside but enjoy myself.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Time to brew some coffee!
4AB_Ebony.jpg