What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2014 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Had lunch, took a nap, and am just finishing this bowl of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

75°, windy, and warming up. Italian shedding apple with new Luxury Navy Flake. And listening to the French Open tennis tournament through the window. Best part of the summer for me is the tennis. I only wish I had someone to play with, though I'm sure I'd need a WD-40 soak to free up the rust.
Zeno, wish I was there to play with you. Was pretty good in my younger years. Played through HS and college and into my 50s. But, at 74, like you, I would need a silicone infusion in my joints, lol. BTW, what is a shedding apple???

Finishing up the PA I DGT'd in the Kaywoodie after a wonderful dinner of Italian chicken apple sausage and seasoned french fries. Sitting here thinking how grateful I am that after 2 tours in Nam I'm not one of the guys we honor today. Shot twice, shrapnel wound from a morter, and I still made it home. Damn, I must be one lucky SOB.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-D-Backs game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Zeno, wish I was there to play with you. Was pretty good in my younger years. Played through HS and college and into my 50s. But, at 74, like you, I would need a silicone infusion in my joints, lol. BTW, what is a shedding apple???
It's an Italian carving style. Antler shedding.

Morning everyone. Hope you all had a nice Memorial Day. Having CS Rivendell in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with morning ciffee. Watvhing doves in the feeder and towhees in the bird bath. A peaceful morning.

CH in a Saseini 1/4 bent pot with my 3rd cup o joe. Gotta head to HwH soon for a therapy session as horse leader with the young kids who are mentally/psychologically challenged.

About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty cinnamon raisin French toast lunch with orange slices on the side. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazzo Perfecto, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Wonderful morning (yes, I'm a bit late; been busy with outdoor chores!!) A DH 1960 127 Shell Briar loaded with P.S Proper English. A second bowl filled with Charles Fairmorns Lancers Slices!! Two great "Lat Weed" tobaccos!! FTRPLT

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Smoking Pipes to bring back this model.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg