What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Wesley’s No. 13 Golden Flake in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. More ice water and bergs for my drink.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Watching the Braves-Pirates game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Wesley’s No. 13 Golden Flake in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend. More ice water and bergs for my drink.
View attachment 5077
Jim, you have some of the nicest meerschaums I’ve ever seen, but this Ural is particularly beautiful. Please tell me it smokes as good as it looks.

I’m enjoying some 3 Oaks Syrian in a Stanwell freehand. Ice water on the side

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Been chatting with my old college room mate.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Jim, you have some of the nicest meerschaums I’ve ever seen, but this Ural is particularly beautiful. Please tell me it smokes as good as it looks.

I’m enjoying some 3 Oaks Syrian in a Stanwell freehand. Ice water on the side
It does, man. It's just a great meer.

I have thirty-one meers, six of which are unsmoked, but the one you like is one of my favs. Ice do prefer briars, but a great meer is a great meer.

Speaking of meers, I'm smoking Wesley’s No.1 Rhodesian Blend in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Finishing this review tonight.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

Never slept, so I'm up and smoking year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks with MB seven seas regular and the last of my coffee. I ordered tobacco from the WV smoke shop on Wednesday and just got an e-mail saying the order will be here tomorrow morning.

65° and clear. British prince with McClelland #2035. Don't like to break out the 2035 too often, as I don't have a whole lot left. Needed a change of pace, and the sweet notes sounded appetizing this morning. I think I'm still having problems with my taste from C-19. Some days, there's almost nothing I taste, and today is one of them. The smoke was anticlimactic, but it was still a decent one.

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown post-1964 Parker Super Bruyere 88/F group 3 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo's fill in today.
1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of Wesley’s No.15 Three Quarter Flake in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Posted my Wesley's reviews at TR today for those who may have an interest in South African tobaccos that use Empire/G&H-like leaf.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg