What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from Athens-Greece.

YnU3HZS.jpg

Skandinavik Sungold.
Sid, love your photos. They always present an image of serenity and quiet relaxation. Would love to visit Athens some day and share a bowl or two.

CS Rivendell in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy on this quiet Sunday morning. Big mug of coffee on the front patio. Too hot on the back patio which is in the sun. Only 8 am and already 85. 10 degrees cooler on the front which is shaded.

66° and again gloomy, still drying from last night's rain. Jacono & Co rusticated bent billiard egg with C&D Byzantine mixed with 15% or so Luxury Navy Flake. As I've said in the past, Byzantine lacks a sweetness I desire, and this is a great fix. A wonderful smoke. Watched a hawk walking across a privacy fence, which I found strange at first, and then it pounced down on the other side of the fence and must've had some prey in its sights. When it flew into a tree, I couldn't see if it had anything in its grasp.

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking Wilke Edwin on the Hudson in a 1987 medium brown Peterson first series Sherlock Holmes full bend with a silver band and a black vulcanite tapered p-lip stem. Making review notes on this blend as I watch the Braves-Pirates game. Resting my back, so I'm skipping my first set of walking reps today. The heat and humidity index of 100+ isn't attractive either, but I've walked when it was worse.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Original.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke Butterscotch Rum in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Time for my weekly Sunday zoom.
IMP_2002_Egg.jpg

Half way through this bowl of KBV Golf FMV-2 in a 1976 black rough carved Pioneer Meerschaum Hungarian with a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Making beta test notes on this blend as I zoom.
Pioneer Meerschaum Hungarian.jpg

Pre dinner and probably my last as well. C&D Stratfordshire in a Pete system B64 bent apple. Iced coffee on the side. This isn't bad for a light English as far as taste but does smoke warm with a tendency to bite unless sipped verrry slowly.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with some attempted Death By Chocolate for dessert. Good thing I survived! I'm passing the first quarter of this bowl of KBV Golf VPR-DR in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Employee's Entrance starring Warren William as I make some beta test notes on this blend.
URAL-lattice-egg.jpg

Now smoking a de paja bent brandy with Lane RLP-6 and another mug of coffee,trying to get my act together to go to work-It`s a a short 3 hour day,but I am hurting and really want to go back to bed. LOL!

Good morning all. Urban Cowboy in the big Don Carlos bent dublin with fresh cowboy coffee. Wind picking up already. Expecting gusts to 40 this afternoon.