What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Beautiful Canadian. I bet that old fella smokes like a champ!
It does. Best twenty bucks I ever spent.

Did a set of walking reps on this very humid day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a few puffs left on this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
Barling_249.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a few puffs left on this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
View attachment 5279
That Barling is simple, yet very eye catching at the same time. I think it might be the overall patina that’s built up over the years.

That Barling is simple, yet very eye catching at the same time. I think it might be the overall patina that’s built up over the years.
There's a very personal story behind my owning that pipe, so it's my favorite pipe of all the ones I own.

Part way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg

There's a very personal story behind my owning that pipe, so it's my favorite pipe of all the ones I own.

Part way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball apple with a tapered cumberland stem.
View attachment 5282
Another gorgeous pipe. That Cumberland stem complements the briar perfectly.

Good morning to all you BoBs. It's a burley morning for me. CH in a Sav 606EX Hercules with a big mug of strong black cowboy coffee. Gonna be another scorcher today. Hit 100 yesterday, predicted 96 today. Sure wish our monsoons would start. Our electric bill hit $250 this month. A/C ran continuously for several days.