What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Chris Morgan Jackalope in a straight smooth medium brown year 1912 Henry Tongue bulldog with a silver cap and band and an amber saddle stem with an orific bit. The last of this bag of Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Henry Tongue_cased.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight black 1925 Dunhill patent shell Canadian 33 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Rain showers drowned out my second set of walking reps again. Third time this week. Watching the Braves-Nats game.
Dunhill_1925_Canadian.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Smoking Pipes to bring back this model. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a Tim Holt western.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

I didn't not the temp when I walked out the door, but it was clear and pleasant. A different Stanwell with 4 year old Night Train. It was a very nice smoke. Maybe a 7/10. My taste was a little wonky this morning.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of 1970s Philip Morris Revelation in a 1920s-30s Grant’s Pipe Shop Corinthian Deluxe 409 (made by Comoy’s) smooth brown medium bend bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Nats game. Walking reps are rained out today.
Grant’s_Pipe_Shop_CorinthianDeluxe_bulldog409.jpg