What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
675B65F1-2E7F-427D-A947-7CDF9E8391C8.jpeg
Hey Everybody,
Started today off with Solani Silver Flake in my Castello 31 Trademark KKKK. Then moved to Peter Heinrich Dark Strong Flake in my Castello 11 Castello KKKK. Ended the work day with a bowl of Carter Hall in my Castello 75 Sea Rock Lovat GG.

Last edited:
A quarter of the way through this soon-to-be released Watch City Waltham Broken Cake in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an important game between the Braves-Mets.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

After a delicious dinner of an Arby's french dip sandwich with curley fries and a peanut butter cookie for dessert time to settle down on the still 92 degree patio with some C&D Star of the East in a Stanwell brushed black pot. Perrier water to pair. Can't decide if I should try to salvage this by blending some black cav or just toss the last 1/2 oz. Maybe it would make good garden mulch?

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a post-WWII Bertram 60 straight smooth dark brown squat bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Bertram 60 squat bulldog.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Daisy the Feral Princess heard me turn the TV on, and started banging on the screen door, so I gave her some dry and some wet food. Mad Dog Russo's show starts in a minute or two.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2020 Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic saddle stem. Going to compare this to the current version to see if it's changed. So far, this does taste quite like the older version that I had smoked a while back. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
2002_Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard .jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of year 2022 Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced in a straight smooth dark brown late 1890s, early 1900s WDC bulldog with silver bands around the ridges, a decorative sterling silver band and tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit.
W.D.C._bulldog_side.jpg