What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty peach, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Anthology 1992-2022 in a 2015 straight dark brown Peterson Irish Harp 150 bulldog with a silver band and a tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. Working on a review of this new blend.
Peterson_IrishHarp_Bulldog.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of C&D Anthology 1992-2022 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Watching the Braves-Mets game as I work on a review of this blend.
URAL_2001_Rhodesian.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, giant porterhouse steak and for the first time since I started dieting, white cheddar mac 'n cheese on the side for dinner along with a bowl of double chocolate ice cream for dessert. I'm getting near the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Posted my review of C&D Anthology at TR a little earlier.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a DePaja bent brandy along with MB 7 seas regular blend and a large mug Starbucks organic coffee. I was asked to come in early to the soup kitchen at our parish church again which I agreed to do. They hinted around that they need help on 2 other days which I ignored - I am ok helping them,but I don`t need a part time job!
It`s supposed to be in the 90`s here today!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Anthology 1992-2022 in a 2015 straight dark brown Peterson Irish Harp 150 bulldog with a silver band and a tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. Watching the Braves-Mets game.
Peterson_IrishHarp_Bulldog.jpg

I have one a Ben Wade Golden Walnut as well. Beautiful pipe. Any idea of the production years?
What little research I’ve done would put them in the 1971-1986 timeframe. I first laid eyes on one when a battleship sailor, CWO4 Newel Porter, was smoking one in Norfolk in 1976. Hope this helps.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

I have about a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake in a smooth straight brown mid-1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Supreme Bruyere 9456A patent 1896800 billiard with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem. First time smoking this pipe. This blend has certainly benefited from age.
Linkman-Grabow-Supreme9456A-billiard.jpg