What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a quarter of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat,is my drink. Enjoying my weekly Sunday pipe zoom though we've been chatting about food so far.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. I'm going to interrupt this smoke to pick a walking smoke now that my zoom is over. I very seldom do this, but it's now or not at all tonight if I don't do my reps now.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

I've had a very busy day doing important stuff. Here's what I smoked today:

Year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Chris Morgan Jackalope in a straight smooth medium brown year 1912 Henry Tongue bulldog with a silver cap and band and an amber saddle stem with an orific bit.
Henry Tongue_cased.jpg

Dan/DTM Timm’s No Name Gold Flake in a straight smooth brown 1960s patent BBB Guardsman Medium Pastime billiard with a reverse tenon and tapered black vulcanite stem.
BBB_Guardsman_Med_Pastime_billiard.jpg

And I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Smoked this during my second set of walking reps.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Closing in the first third of this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg