What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2015 Drew Estates Meat Pie in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice water and bergs. Working on a review of this blend.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

SCAM WARNING. Zippo was kind enough to send me some tobacco from England. Sunday I got an email supposedly from DHL saying the package was being held for $1.95 in customs fees. Looked legit, their logo, letterhead, etc. I went through the process of paying the fee but at the end said I was being charged $61. I checked my C/C account online and had 2 illegitimate charges. After calling DHL I learned this is happening a lot with shipments from EU. DHL has a whole page telling people what to do. So, if you order anything from EU, pipes, whatever and get a message from DHL, be skeptical. I messaged Zippo and found he sent it postal, not DHL. Be aware.!!!

Smoking a D/B straight Rhodesian with CAO Moontrance and the last of my mornings coffee.
Ranger, thanks for the heads-up, I have recently bought 2 new filtered Pete`s from a well known pipe retailer in England. Luckily for me both arrived from USPS.Sadly it takes a few weeks for the pipes to arrive...

Smoking a D/B straight Rhodesian with CAO Moontrance and the last of my mornings coffee.
Ranger, thanks for the heads-up, I have recently bought 2 new filtered Pete`s from a well known pipe retailer in England. Luckily for me both arrived from USPS.Sadly it takes a few weeks for the pipes to arrive...
Bit quicker for me EZ 😉🤣🤣

SCAM WARNING. Zippo was kind enough to send me some tobacco from England. Sunday I got an email supposedly from DHL saying the package was being held for $1.95 in customs fees. Looked legit, their logo, letterhead, etc. I went through the process of paying the fee but at the end said I was being charged $61. I checked my C/C account online and had 2 illegitimate charges. After calling DHL I learned this is happening a lot with shipments from EU. DHL has a whole page telling people what to do. So, if you order anything from EU, pipes, whatever and get a message from DHL, be skeptical. I messaged Zippo and found he sent it postal, not DHL. Be aware.!!!
These scammers need stringing up. 😡

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Lunch follows this smoke.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2015 Drew Estates Meat Pie in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Almost have a review of this blend completed.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. This should get me to dinner time. The Braves and Rockies game will start soon.
Barling_249.jpg